I’ve mentioned before how my son would eat Chick fil A chicken nuggets every day of his life if the universe allowed it but Mom won’t allow it so too bad kid! I’ve also mentioned the boy doesn’t like pizza but when he asked me if I could make him a Chick fil A inspired pizza, I gave in to his sweet red headed, freckle face.
I know this isn’t a healthy option by any means but we’ve only made it once and he won’t be getting this again for a while, it was still fun to get that kid in the kitchen helping make his idea a real thing!
Fabulous Chick-Fil-A Inspired Pizza Recipe
- Pizza Dough I use store bought but you can make your own4 count
- Chick fil A Chicken Nuggets (enough for half of a pizza)
- 1 small Chick-fil-A Waffle Fries
- 4 packs Chick-fil-A Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Colby JackFrank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 375.
- Once your oven is heated, if you're using a pizza stone, place the stone into the oven to warm up for about 10 minutes before you place the dough onto it.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Spread the Frank's wing sauce over the dough.
- Cut the chicken nuggets and waffle fries up into bite sized pieces and spread evenly over the dough.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes to get the toppings nice and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and add the cheese and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dough is golden brown.
My son opted to dip his pizza in the Chick fil A sauce but I’d suggest drizzling it over the top to make it look more fancy! Boys don’t care about fancy apparently.